Ullr Nights at Snowmass
Every Friday from December 27, 2019 - March 27, 2020
Bonus nights on December 30 & January 1
Every Friday night during the peak of winter season, Aspen Snowmass celebrates the Norse God of Snow — Ullr — with Ullr Nights, a nighttime, winter wonderland party at Elk Camp on Snowmass!
Friends and family take an evening gondola ride up to Elk Camp for outdoor winter activities such as tubing, riding the new Breathtaker Alpine Coaster, snowbiking, s'mores and hot chocolate by the bonfire. Dance to live music and enjoy an a la carte culinary celebration sure to please any palate. After playing in the snow, kids can warm up inside with fun activities and entertainment available downstairs in The Tent.
Activties at Ullr Nights
- Admission - $10 (free for children under 3)
- Activities Pass (optional) - $59
- Coaster - Valid for up 3 rides - $49
- Coaster & Tubing Combo - Unlimited Coaster & Tubing access - $59
- Snowbike Tours - $75
Activities Pass Details
Purchase an Activities Pass to access tubing and the Breathtaker Alpine Coaster. Passes are available for two sessions, from 5:30pm – 7:30pm and 6:30pm – 8:30pm and give access to both activities during that time. $59 per person, any age and Ullr Nights is included in the cost of the Activities Pass. Reservations are strongly encouraged and waivers are required to be signed by participants, parents or guardians.
- Gondola ride to Elk Camp - Snowmass
- Bonfire (s'mores & hot chocolate available for purchase)
- Tubing - Reservations strongly encouraged
- Breathtaker Alpine Coaster - Reservations strongly encouraged
- Snow Slide
- Live Music
- Kids Snowbikes (ages 3-5)
- Kids tubing
- Guided Snowshoe Tours hosted by ACES (ages 7 and older)
- Snowbike Tours (minimum age of 12; $75 - includes bike, tour and lift)
For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.